Friends of Roland’s Wood Charitable Trust AGM
Our inaugural AGM will be held at the St Johns building, 357 Kerikeri Road, on Wednesday 22nd Feb 2017 at 7.00pm.
All are welcome – come along to hear about what has been achieved so far and future plans for this important community asset.
Election of the Board
· All board positions will be made vacant and an election of the new board will be voted on by financial members including the position of Chairperson.
· We are looking to expand the board to the maximum seven and we encourage people to join.
· To be nominated you must be a financial member which can be done on the night, however all board nominations must be received 24 hours prior to the AGM.
· Quite simply we need more help, particularly in the areas of fundraising and operations, i.e. helping develop the parkland.
· Positions such as secretary, treasurer, fundraising and operations will be appointed by the board and not necessarily be board members.
There will also be a presentation by the current Trust Chair on the background, current status and future plans.
Contact Simon Upperton Ph 0211 917 427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.